The 27th United Nations Climate Change Conference, more commonly referred to as COP27, will be held in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt from 6 to 18 November 2022. ITC will participate with a Pavilion, a SME delegation and curated side events, showcasing its work related to Climate Change.
ITC is a trusted partner to developing countries and is uniquely positioned to help countries raise their levels of climate ambition.
To support the implementation of the Paris Agreement, ITC’s vision is to mobilise 100,000 climate actions by 2025 through:
• Provide data, evidence & analysis relating to climate change risk, market barriers and market opportunities
• Build climate competitiveness of small businesses
• Support the development and implementation of trade related policies that are mutually compatible with climate action and sustainable development
• Facilitate access to sustainable finance, investment and green markets
• Raise the voice of small businesses in the global climate and trade agendas
Thursday 10th November
- Accelerating the Low-Carbon Transition Through Sustainable and Inclusive Trade
Thursday 17th November
- Connecting Climate Smart Businesses for the Net-zero Transformation
- Advancing Climate Action through Traceability and Transparency in Textile Value Chain: the Egyptian Cotton Case