SheTrades South Africa
What is the SheTradesZA Hub?
Together with the Republic of South Africa’s Department for Small Business Development and the Small Enterprise Development Agency (Seda), ITC SheTrades is establishing a SheTrades ZA Hub, to support South African women entrepreneurs to increase their international competitiveness and connect to national, regional and global markets.
An opportunity for women entrepreneurs in South Africa
Under the SheTrades ZA platform, selected women-owned businesses and corporations will benefit from a wide range of opportunities to expand their business and jointly advance women economic empowerment.
Main contributions to women-owned businesses
- Connect to potential buyers, investors, suppliers and business support organizations
- Learn new skills to enhance international competitiveness through our free e-learning courses, on-site workshops and webinars;
- Receive support to attend national, regional and international trade fairs including SheTrades Global;
- Opportunities to participate in B2B meetings;
- Access to investment opportunities;
- Increased visibility and larger network in international markets
- Networking and knowledge sharing opportunities with other SheTrades women entrepreneurs
How can corporations benefit
- Connect with over women-owned businesses in South Africa and expand your pool of suppliers;
- Identify unique and innovative businesses opportunities;
- Learn, share and exchange with key businesses, governments and institutions;
- Support the UN Sustainable Development Goals by empowering women;
- Develop new partnerships and increase your visibility in emerging markets.
Get to know the SheTradesZA Hub on SheTrades.com
SheTrades ZA’s goal: to connect at least 50 000 women owned businesses to market by 2023.
Ready to do busines?
Become a member of the SheTradesZA Hub by registering on the SheTrades platform now